Thursday 16 May 2013

the new family photo by goose grease


Don't judge me for what I'm about to write.  I love watching the Kardashians and I'm totally addicted to the show.  I hate it when they do reruns on E! because I could literally sit on the couch and watch it all day even though I've already see each episode multiple times.  I think it's because I can totally relate to them as a family and see so much of my own family/sibling dynamics in the show.  So of course I follow along with Kourtney Kardashian on Instagram because we both have an older boy and baby girl.  I feel like I know her in a totally creepy way as we were both pregnant at the same time with both kids and both sets of our childrens' birthdays are only a couple days apart.

So I saw the most adorable wooden figures of her family on her Instagram the other day and I had to know where they came from.  The wood peg dolls are from a company called Goose Grease who started out making wedding cake toppers with wooden pegs. They do these incredible custom painted families where you can send in your photos and outfit choices to have painted on.  This is so much cooler and more fun than a traditional family portrait.  I'm definitely going to order a set but what are we all going to wear???


No comments:

Post a Comment