Monday 7 March 2011

I Heart Vilebrequin


Only 10 more days until we finally get out of town and hit some warm weather!  London has been lovely and sunny the past couple of days but it is still freezing out.  I'm so excited because my boys will finally get to wear their matching Vilebrequins!  I can't wait to see them in action and I will be stalking them and snapping away like a lunatic.  When I was pregnant, every time we walked past the Vilebrequin boutiques on Fulham Road or Royal Arcade my husband and I would "ooh and ahh" and just dream of our little boy wearing those cute swim trunks.  The purple starfish trunks I received as a baby shower gift and always held the little ones up to my belly.  I still can't believe Andy is big enough to fit into them already.  French children's clothing tends to run small and Vilebrequins start at size 2.  I scored the lime green turtle trunks at the Vilebrequin outlet near Disneyland Paris over the holidays!  So lucky I was able to get a matching pair.  I just don't have the heart to pay full price for these swim trunks (retails at $110 for boys/$200 for men) and I'm always looking for a deal.  I am going to sign up Andy for swim classes in the spring so I will make sure I get the most wear out of these swim trunks!


Vilebrequin London Boutiques
56 Fulham Road
London
SW3 6HH

Burlington Arcade
Unit 1/2
London
W1V 9AB

Unit 26
Royal Exchange
Bank
London
EC3 V3LP

Also available at Selfridges, Harrods, and Harvey Nichols

2 comments:

  1. What a cool blog! I also love Vilebrequin and can't wait for my little guy to be big enough to wear them! Btw did you know they had an outlet shop at Bicester? Ciao ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Little S! Can you believe I've never been to Bicester yet? Now I've got to take a road trip ;)

    ReplyDelete