Thursday 10 March 2011

My Secret Weapons


Skincare
Chantecaille Rose Water
Chantecaille Vital Essence

Chantecaille Water Flower Fluid
Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser
Chantecaille Stress Repair
Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes


Hair, Bath, and Body
Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter and Soapy Suds
Rene Furterer Volumea Shampoo
Kiehls Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133
Bliss Slimulator


Makeup
Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss
Chantecaille Aquablush
Chantecaille Le Stylo
Shu Uemura Mascara Basic
Shu Uemura Precise Volume Mascara Waterproof
Chantecaille Lip Potion
Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler


I just don't seem to have the time to spend on making myself look half decent anymore.  A good beauty day for me is not having my hair on top of my head in a big mess, which is like never.  No matter how little time I have I never leave the house without curling my eyelashes with the Laura Mercier Eyelash Curler (I would literally die without this), one coat of Shu Uemura Mascara Basic (a mascara primer that holds the curl and top coat), Shu Uemura Waterproof Mascara, and a quick swipe of Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss.  This routine literally takes about 2 minutes and just makes me feel a little more together.  If I have an extra minute the Chantecaille Le Stylo eyeliner is super easy to apply and has a great tip.  At night if I'm too tired to do the whole face cleansing routine (most nights) the Simple Facial Wipes do the trick.  Great thing with the Simple wipes is that they usually are on promotion at Boots.

If you can't tell, I'm a huge Chantecaille addict!  I've been using their skincare for years and my skin has really been amazing with their products.  They are quite pricey but the products really do last a long time and I think worth every single penny.  The Vital Essence is great because it evens out my skin tone and any red blotches disappear.  The Stress Repair Eye Cream is like magic and seriously expensive but it lasts forever!  I use the Lip Potion at night as it helps keeps my lips moist without waking with that thick waxy layer.  When I get a chance the Bliss Triple Oxygen Energizing Mask is really refreshing.  It is a gel consistency when you put it on and starts fizzing and bubbling.  You can really feel it working!

I'm also a huge fan of the Rene Furterer hair products, but they have been increasingly difficult to find.  The shampoos leave your hair silky, smooth, and super shiny.  If I have the energy the Bliss Slimulator is my attempt at combating cellulite.  Not sure if I use it enough to work but it makes me feel like I'm doing something.  I love the smell of the Bliss Lemon + Sage line and they are available in the jumbo pack with body lotion and Soapy Suds.  The Kiehls Grooming Aid 133 is great because it functions as both a wash out or leave in conditioner and leaves your hair really smooth. 

If we are going out (this is very very rare) I just layer onto the usual makeup routine.  The Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer is pretty fool proof which is great because I'm totally challenged at putting on makeup and the Secret Concealer to cover up my dark circles.  Chantecaille Aquablush which slide on pretty easily and them I'm out the door.






No comments:

Post a Comment