Sunday 15 September 2013

papouelli london for stylish little feet


The kids are finally back to school and the weather seems to have change instantly overnight.  What happened to warm autumn days and the trees turning into warm colors?  All of a sudden I'm dragging out my winter boots to trek through the cold and rain again.  I'm on a hunt for some great boots for both kids as I am sure to be getting a ton of use out of them for the season to come.  One of my favorite brands for children's shoes in London is Papouelli.  Papouelli make beautiful and stylish kid's shoes with an European feel that are exceptionally well made.  Papouelli takes fit and comfort very seriously and understand that a child needs functional and practical shoes.  I love that you don't have to compromise on style and you know you are putting a great pair of shoes on your child's feet.


Here are a couple of my favorite boots from this season's collection and they are definitely so very chic!  If only they made them in my size.

Top Row:

Bottom Row:

2 comments:

  1. I quite like those chelsea boots - I can just imagine how cute they'd look on a kid with some leggings and a nice cosy jumper!

    ReplyDelete