Tuesday 16 April 2013

back from holiday and lots of drama


We've made it back to London from our lovely little break in the States.  It's so nice to be home again especially since the sun is out and it's not freezing cold outside!

I will fill you in on our adventure in Orlando and the kids really did have a fantastic time.  I don't think my kids can ever have enough Disney magic.  The Little Monster is still talking about it constantly.  Have lots of photos to share :)

The second part of the trip was supposed to be hanging out at my mom's house in New Jersey and getting in some retail therapy.  That totally did not happen!  I ended up with the worst stomach flu ever and spent a lovely evening in the emergency room getting replenished with 3 bags of iv fluid.  The rest of the week was spent in bed with my poor mom wrangling both kids on her own as I was completely useless.  On top of it all I seem to have the normal flu mixed in will all of this.  So back in London and still congested and coughing but hopefully on the mend now.

Hopefully will kick this jet lag quickly and write more about the fun part of our Easter break!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!! you poor thing. I hope you'll feel better soon. I can only empathize having been through a similar flu on Christmas day. It lasted 3 weeks so eeeeks......!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for a Liebster award today on my blog! Check it out!
    -Morgan of Style Oyster

    ReplyDelete