Friday 26 April 2013

dream wardrobe friday x saks friends and family


I have been stuck at home all week with a sick Little Monster and flu ridden hubby so haven't been getting that much done.  I almost forgot about the Saks Fifth Avenue Friends and Family event where a huge selection of goodies is 25% off online and in stores.  There is still time left to shop and the offer ends on 28 April 2013 so hurry into the stores or start clicking away online!

Here are my picks from the Friends and Family Event:

1. Current/Elliott * The Stiletto Star Print Jeans - How adorable are the little gold stars printed on these jeans?  They are not your average mom jeans for sure.

2.  Soft Joie * Temira Cotton Dress - Such an easy dress to have in the wardrobe for the warm days that looks so effortless and chic

3.  IRO * Deven Leather Sleeve Jacket - I absolutely love this little jacket!  I love how the leather sleeves make this jacket very edgy and will look great over a mini dress or leggings.

4.  Milly * Evey Chunky Knit Sweater - This is definitely something I would wear to death!  It's so simple to throw on over some jeans or leggings and run out of the house looking stylish without trying too hard.  Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with neon?

5.  Maison Martin Margiela MM6 * Bicolor Leather Ankle Strap Sandal - These sandals look super comfy and I love the touch of the neon yellow mixed with the nude.

6.  Joie * Hemlock Canvas Espadrille Sneakers - I live in espadrilles all summer and they are definitely part of my uniform.  I love the laces on these and will look very cool this summer.

7.  girl. by Band of Outsiders * Little Iris Pintuck Top - This is such a sweet little top that looks so fresh and will go with so many items in my closet.

8.  7 for All Man Kind * The Skinny Jeans/Apricot - I seriously cannot own enough skinny jeans!  I love this apricot color and will really freshen up any outfit.

9.  Diane von Furstenberg * Marcy Silk Colorblock Shirtdress - I'm so loving the mint and navy color combination.  I love wearing shirtdresses in the summer and would happily toss this on with the Joie espadrilles and dash out the door on the school run looking very stylish.

Here is the code for the discount and happy shopping!
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment