Monday 25 November 2013

katie & jo's christmas gift guide


I am really spoiled with the fabulous selection of boutiques in my hood Parsons Green.  I really want to highlight some of my favourite local businesses in the area to help you with your Christmas shopping this season.  My absolute favourite shop in the neighbourhood is Katie & Jo and it stocks some seriously stylish pieces.  Here are Katie & Jo's Christmas picks filled with amazing gift ideas for different budgets.  I love that there are ultra luxe picks as well as totally chic budget friendly pieces.  I have already purchased a couple of items off their list!




Ashiana, Magenta Berry Snake Print Scarf £150.00
Ingenious Necklace (similar here)




Katie & Jo was created by 2 good friends and being chic mummies themselves they really know and understand what us fellow mummies want to stock in our wardrobes.  They have a great eye for spotting trends with their own take and the shop is filled with unique merchandise that you are unlikely to find in any other shop.  Katie & Jo are frequently in the shop making you feel totally comfortable and  it is just like having your own personal stylist.  They both definitely know what will work on you and what doesn't.  If you don't have time to pop into the shop everything is available online and they frequently post on their blog outfits they are currently loving, life as busy working mummies, and weekly picks from the shop.

Now I hope the hubby is reading this because I've seen like 10 jumpers I'm longing for in the shop for Christmas!

253 New King's Road
Parsons Green 
London
SW6 4RB



1 comment: