Saturday 8 June 2013

Pom D'Api this week's Friday Fashion Obsession


Summer has finally arrived in London and it is so amazing to see the sunshine again!  We can go to the park everyday to let the kids run around like animals and have been having lots of picnics after school.  The kids have been super happy being able to play outside and honestly the longer we are out the less of a mess there is at home.  Since it is cold and rainy 99% of the time I hold out buying any summer clothing for the children for as long as I can.  I've really been struggling to dress the kids in the morning so I'm running around town picking up bits and pieces for everyone.

It is very tempting to just throw Crocs on the kids because they are both obsessed with them and so inexpensive.  But they are not good for little feet to walk in for long periods of time and I'm searching for something with more support.  Pom D'Api make the most gorgeous sandals for children and of course they are amazing quality as well.  I've decided on the neon yellow ones for my little girl and I seriously would wear them myself!

Here are my picks from this season's collection:
Girls:
Tily Sandals Shocking Pink from The Little Fashion Gallery - Love the hot pink!  I like that the backs are closed on the sandals which is great for little ones just learning to walk.

Fluo Yello Yapo Sandals from Alex and Alexa - These just arrived in the mail and I am so in love with them.  The leather straps are a cool distressed finish and the sole is very flexible.  Unfortunately I've ordered the wrong size so hope the new ones arrive quickly.

Yapo Back Cross Gris from Sarenza - These gray sandals with the little black stars are just so chic!

Boys:
Yapo Papy Navy Blue Sandals from Melijoe - It is really tricky to find stylish sandals for boys!  The selection is pretty limited and some of the designs are just so unattractive.  I love this pair because they are a classic design and will work dressed up or down.

Yapo Velcro Sandal from Igloo Kids - I had this pair for my son last year in gray.  It's a simple but elegant design that looks great on and are very comfy as well.  

Yapo Papy Vert Sandals - A bold color in their classic design makes it just a bit more fun.  Unfortunately the green is sold out buy Smallable have a great pair in blue.

1 comment:

  1. This are adorable and so classic looking. I love the bright yellow! xx

    ReplyDelete