Wednesday 27 February 2013

jimmy choo choo


If you haven't noticed by now I am a shoe whore!  There's no hiding it and sadly for my hubby there is nothing he can do about it.  I come from a long line of shoe addicts so it's in my blood.  My son clearly has picked up on the gene as he started hyperventilating the first time he saw the new Harrods kid's shoe department and immediately threw off his shoes to try on the ones on display.  Hey it's better than drinking problem or doing drugs right?

One of the toughest transition to motherhood has been this shoe problem of mine.  Okay surely this isn't a "real" problem but just indulge me.  Most of my pre-mommy shoes are resting in their boxes in the closet far far away and I do visit them from time to time.  They get to come out to play on the odd night out but that's about it.  It is tricky find shoes that can keep up with what us moms need to get done day to day.  The shoe must be comfortable to walk in, survive the park, and with the weather here in London not get trashed.

Luckily Jimmy Choo offers a great selection to save us from unattractive "mom" footwear while being totally comfortable and functional.  It's great not to have to completely sacrifice my style for the sake of being comfortable and I love being able to have both.  I have been living in my Jimmy Choo black Biker boots for a couple of seasons and they are a true work horse.  The more you wear them the better they look I think!  On dryish days you will find me in my gold Youth metallic Biker boots which really puts a glittery smile on my face.  The gold is sprayed onto the suede boot so it will get stained if it is wet out but I don't find some dirt as it is a distressed finish.  And when it warms up outside I will definitely bring my leopard print Wheel slippers back out.  These slippers are super comfy and have a great grippy rubber sole so you don't have to worry about keeping up with the kiddos.  I've been debating which pair of trainers/sneakers to add to my collection for awhile now.  I do love the low top Miami and just haven't been able to decide on a color yet.  But how fabulous are the new high tops and slip ons?  Decisions, decision, decision....


Top Row

Bottom Row

No comments:

Post a Comment