Saturday 30 April 2011

WHAM BAM POW WOW


If you haven't noticed already I am totally addicted to bracelets!  I just love layering them on top of one another and mixing + matching different styles together.  I stopped by Liberty a couple weeks ago to do some browsing and have been obsessed with these tres cool Parisian bracelets by La Mome Bijou ever since.  The graphic super hero inspired bracelets on brightly colored silk cords add a youthful boyish touch to your wrists.  And how cool are the ones with the skulls?  I'm just loving the neon yellow skull mixed with the purple silk.  That will make any outfit just a little more funky.  The heart bracelets are just so sweet and with just a little sprinkle of pave diamonds gives it more va va voom.  Now I just need to convince the boys that I deserve to celebrate the American Mother's Day coming up since I am technically American!  Or better yet a girl's trip to Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment