Wednesday 13 July 2011

Falling for J.Crew



I was so excited when I received an email last week from J.Crew announcing that the Fall 2011 lookbook is now online.  I honestly think that since having the Little Monster half of my wardrobe is from J.Crew.  Their clothes are super chic with a touch of prep and all well made from great quality fabrics.  The pieces really last season to season as the collections aren't super trendy but classic chic.  The clothing is super practical and really fits in with the mommy lifestyle.  I love that the price point is pretty reasonable especially if you wait to purchase from sales, promos, and of course the outlets.    I really look forward to all of their lookbooks because they are all so amazingly styled and really inspires me to jazz up my look.  

I totally feeling the latest lookbook with the collection having that 60s Madmen vibe.  I am addicted to watching old Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn films from the 60s and absolutely love the fashion from that period.  Of course I'm really into the layered looks too from the collection since that's definitely a big part of my style.  The knee length coats are making me very excited for the fall as you all know that I cannot deal with hot weather.  With the added punch of the bright reds, magentas, and tangerines mixed in with the neutrals the looks for the fall are just so fabulously retro chic.

Don't forget to check out their amazing shoes and accessories to add that oomph to your outfit. 

Lucky for us that don't live in the states Net-a-Porter carries a great selection online.  For all of you that live in the States I'm jealous jealous jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment