Thursday 14 July 2011

Parisian Chic Pour Les Enfants




Since Restoration Hardware debuted their line of children's furniture about 3 years ago I've always kept it on the back burner.  The original collection was very cute but lacked that je ne sais quoi.  Now that the company has had a complete style makeover their collections are just so chic chic chic!  The new Restoration Hardware look has an elegant European feel with a touch of glamour and drama mixed in with an antique old world vibe.  The look is just so unexpected for such a large retailer and really helps them stand out from the competition.

Restoration Hardware Baby & Child makes some seriously sophisticated furniture and accessories for the little ones.  I love how all of the pieces are really inspired from furniture I would love to have for myself but just scaled down.  These are pieces that can really grow with a child while being beautiful to look at and functional.  The color palette is so understated and chic adding to the elegant feel of the collections.  It really feels like bringing a little bit of Paris into your home and I would happily live in any one of these rooms.

Unfortunately it is only available in the States so I'm just going to add this to my dream collection in my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment