Friday 15 March 2013

dream wardrobe friday 15 march 2013



Well we are halfway through March and it is still FREEZING cold outside! I got caught out in a freak hailstorm yesterday and nearly lost my fingers trying to load both kids and the buggy into the car.  I love looking at the new spring/summer collections and cannot wait until it is warm enough to start wearing these pieces.  The Little Monster's school is off for nearly 3 weeks during Easter so I'm packing up to spending it at my mother's house in New Jersey.  I will for sure go insane without any childcare here for 3 weeks.  Luckily we are heading to Orlando for part of our holiday and I am craving some warmth and sun.  I don't even think Baby Girl remembers what it feels like being warm.

So here are my picks for this weeks Dream Wardrobe Friday.  I have to start packing for our trip soon and I don't think either child actually has a summer wardrobe at this point.  I'm loving all of the bright lemon yellows in the current collections and think it looks just lovely paired with a pale pink.  So tempted to click and buy it all right now!

Baby Girl Outfit:

Big Boy Outfit:

Just counting down the days until I can melt away in the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment