Friday 1 March 2013

bakers royal peanut butter cookies!!!!!


WARNING - LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU ARE ON A DIET!

Unfortunately I've discovered Pinterest and it is really really good a distracting me from getting anything done.  Bakers Royale is my new serious obsession.  I have to wipe away the drool while looking through her website and so tempted to try all her recipes but afraid I'll end up weighing 1000 pounds.  When I came across the Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches recipe I simply could not resist.  

I had all of the ingredients (well almost) in my cupboard and gave it a shot.  This is seriously one of the easiest recipes I have every made and the hardest thing was trying not to eat all of them in one sitting.  The cookie part of it only requires 4 ingredients and no flour necessary!  The recipe calls for 1 cup of peanut butter and of course I only had 1/2 cup worths.  I substituted with 1/2 cup of nutella and the result was simply too delicious.  It did take awhile to beat the marshmallow filling as I only have a hand mixer and not a stand but well worth it.  It took everything I had not to eat the whole bowl of filling.

Great for feeding hungry mommies on a playdate and will surely impress.

Click below for the recipe:

No comments:

Post a Comment