Friday 27 May 2011

Jumping In Muddy Puddles


The weather has just been incredibly unpredictable lately and you just never know when it's going to start pouring in London.  I bit the bullet at got a pair of wellies for the little monster so he can happily run around in the mud.  My kid is obsessed with shoes and I'm not sure where he gets it from since I certainly don't have a shoe problem!  Okay maybe mine is more like an addiction.  He insists on wearing only one boot and has been running around the house like a crazy little monkey.

I ended up purchasing a pair of classic Aigle wellies in navy blue.  Call me boring but since he has a bright yellow rain coat I didn't want the boots to compete.  The Aigle boots are very light weight and hit the little monster about mid calf.  I have a pair of Hunters myself and the kids versions are just too adorable.  Hatley make wellies in fun and vibrant prints that is sure to brighten up any gloomy day.  The Sesame Street versions are too cute to resist.  Western Chief makes wellies in everyone's favorite characters and if I could I would squeeze my foot into those Hello Kitty boots!  Western Chief is also available through Nordstrom who has a team of incredible children's shoe fitters.

With the proper rain gear on my little monster and I are ready to jump up and down in muddy puddles a la Peppa Pig!

2 comments:

  1. theres nothing better than jumping in a few muddle puddles, may well don the wellies today and go find some puddles :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. just found your blog! We love western chief and pluie pluie in our house!

    ReplyDelete