Monday 16 May 2011

Stripes Galore



Ok so maybe I have a slight obsession with dressing my kid in stripes.  But how can I resist when he looks so freaking cute in stripes stripes stripes!  

Last summer the little monster's uniform were outfits from Splendid and I fully plan on stocking his wardrobe full of Splendid again this summer.  Splendid uses the softest and finest jersey on all of their clothing making their outfits super easy to move around in while staying cool.  And the best part about Splendid is that there is a huge selection of stripes in many sizes and colors.  I love buying the outfit sets from Splendid because the pieces are super versatile and can be mixed + matched very easily with almost anything.  And the little girls clothing, especially the darling little dresses, is just too cute!  Lucky for us they come in adult sizes as well.  I will admit that it is a splurge for me but the pieces really do last a long time and are so well made.  

http://www.splendid.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment