Monday 16 May 2011

Problem Solved


As you all may know I have been searching high and low for a play table and chairs set for my little monster.  My living room and playroom are in the same room and I really wanted something match with my furniture without being too childish.  My search was over when a very kind Twitter buddy @RoomtoBloom recommended the sweetest table and chairs from Vertbaudet.  I love that the chairs are like French bistro chairs and the colors are all just so much fun.

Vertbaudet is a French company that carries a collection of modern, colorful, and playful clothing/accessories, furniture/decorative items, maternity, and other useful children goods.  Lucky for me that they have a great catalogue and website that is based in the UK.  All of the items are very well priced and have a chic French feel to them.

I was about to order the white table with orange chairs and of course chickened out in the end.  I just wasn't sure if I would grow tired of the orange in the long run.  Instead I went for the taupe colored chairs with the white table and the set just works so well in my living room that has a color scheme of grays, white, and navy.  My little monster loves doing puzzles and eating on his very own nook.  The quality of the furniture is pretty good for the price and I do have to warn you that there is quite a bit of installation involved.  The table and chairs are definitely sturdy since I have caught the monster standing on them!

I know that I will get great use out of this set for years to come and love that they have an adult feel to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment