Thursday 2 May 2013

DVF x baby gap


The amazing and super fabulous Diane von Furstenberg has once again teamed up with Baby Gap to bring us another vibrantly coloured and super chic collection for little girls.  I have been eyeing the pieces online and was thrilled that I got to the Gap in time to see all the pieces in person.  You immediately become giddy and happy seeing the playful prints in bright colours that just make you smile.  I love how the pieces work for the active lifestyle of toddlers without having to sacrifice style.  There is no way of leaving the store empty handed and I put little hearts next to the pieces I picked up.  This really is a match made in heaven and hope that there are more collections to come.

Top row:

Bottom row:
Printed Leggings in Egyptian Turquoise (my personal favourite print)

No comments:

Post a Comment