Monday 13 May 2013

harper beckham a little style icon


How jealous are you of Harper Beckham?  Jetting all over the world in the most fabulous outfits can't be too bad for a toddler?  Plus David and Victoria look like totally hands on parents who put their family first.  Here are some of my favorite looks for the little style icon:

Top Row:

Bottom Row:

Be sure to check out the Harper Beckham Fashion Blog to see all of her amazing outfits.


Here are some pieces from this Spring/Summer collection that Harper can totally rock!  I think I may have to pick up the hot pink Bonton Dress and adorable Bonpoint sandals for my little girl.  They are just too cute to resist!

Top Row:
Caramel Baby and Child Halberton Dress - I would totally wear this!
Marie Chantal Biker Skinny Jeans - I love the patch detail on the knees.  Very cool.
Bonton Baiser Dress from Elias and Grace - So sweet for little girls and just says summer

Bottom Row:
Bonpoint Mali Sandals Fluo Orange - I love the bright coral and braided detail
Bonpoint Duchesse Dress Checked Ink - A gorgeous and classic dress for special occasions
Bonpoint Nussy Headband Polka Dot Lime - Fun headband to top of summer outfits

1 comment:

  1. So cute. I do love Harper's style. Those sandals are especially lovely!

    ReplyDelete