Thursday 9 May 2013

ooh la la... hermes avalon blanket




Pinterest Images from:


Pinterest Images from:

So I've recently discovered Pinterest (I clearly live behind a giant rock) and I can spend all day everyday just pinning images.  It is sooooooo addicting and I love being able to find so many amazing images from like minded people all in one space.  I have been gathering images for our upcoming home renovations for inspiration and I'm seriously dying for a classic Hermes Avalon blanket for our living room.  Now where can I shave off some savings from the budget to have one of these babies??? 

These are some fabulous rooms I have pinned showcasing the gorgeous blanket.  There are plenty more photos on my Pinterest Hermes Board for you all to drool over.

And why not follow all of my pins on Pinterest while your at it?







1 comment:

  1. I like pinterest but it ends up getting messy and i don't file properly and it ends up just like my files in real life! :)

    ReplyDelete